At Town Hall Dental we have taken a number of measures to keep our patients and staff safe during the ongoing pandemic.
Making an appointment
Our dedicated Dental Team are ready to take your call for all general and emergency treatments.
Need an Emergency Appointment?
If you are suffering from swelling or severe toothache please initially send an email to email@example.com with your contact details and short description of the problem. We will then call you run through our pre-appointment (see below) procedure and get you the appointment booked in that you need.
For weekend emergencies you can also call our emergency numbers between the hours of 10am and 12 noon.
Need a Non-Urgent Appointment?
If you would like a dental appointment but you don’t have an urgent issue then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and the service you would like to book. Once we have slot available we will be contacting patients which request and non-urgent appointment and also those overdue on previously scheduled appointments first.
Before your appointment you will be contacted by a team member who will go through our patient questionnaire which involves
- COVID Screening questions
- Update your Medical history.
- Consent to treatment
- Information on payment.
- Patient preparation information (what to expect from us and we expect from patients/escorts).
- Identify patient who should be shielding.
- Closed door policy – pre booked appointments only
- We will have a priority of appointment booking to allow appropriate recognition of patient’s circumstances
- Information on Changes to the practice
- Patients will be advised to only bring essential items and come alone.
On the day of your appointment
Our team will provide the absolute best care with new changes:
- We will communicate arrangements & protocol digitally as much as possible.
- The door will have a message on to follow
- We will provide antiseptic hand gel on entrance and exit.
- Clear signage and information will be displayed at the practice to support the patient journey.
- We will minimise Patient waiting times in common areas.
- we will have coded toilet facilities.
- we will adoption of high level of infection control and prevention
- We will protect our reception staff by social distancing, wearing of appropriate PPE, and or barrier screens.
- Appointment times will be tailored to new ways of working.
- We will have additional protocol for vulnerable patients.
- You may have your temperature taken.
- Verbal Covid screening on entry.
- Normal refreshments service will be unavailable.