Are you a dentist looking to refer a patient for specialist treatment to Town Hall Dental?
Patient Referral Charter
- At Town Hall Dental in Brighouse our team aim to ensure that the referred patient and the referring dentist are delighted with the quality of our clinical expertise and the level of care and attention given.
- We will only carry out the treatment previous agreed with you. If we feel other treatments are necessary, this will always be agreed with you first.
- After the initial consultation, patients are always provided with a written treatment plan, a copy of which is sent to you. No treatment is carried out without an estimate of fees given to the patient.
- In the rare event where complications arise after the patient has been treated by us, we will always ensure that they immediately receive the remedial care they require.
- We will ensure that a successful referral to Town Hall Dental will enhance your patient’s trust in you as their dentist and they will be grateful to you for referring them to us for treatment.
We hope we have provided you with all the information that you need to help you decide whether our referral service is right for you and your patients but if you’d like to know anything else please get in touch.
To me, giving even one of our patients anything other than the very best of dental care and treatment isn’t an option. As principal dentist at Town Hall Dental, it’s my aim and ambition to achieve that every single time a patient visits us.
I have a passion for dentistry and since qualifying from the University of Manchester in 2002 I have completed advanced courses in:
- Certificate in Restorative Dentistry – Oct 2005
- Certificate in Aesthetic Dentistry – Jan 2007
- Conscious Sedation – June 2007
- Occlusion and Tempromandibular disorders -April 2008
- Inman Aligner certification course -June 2009
- 12 month Implant certificate course under the guidance of Dr Paul Tipton – March 2010
- Certification course for Six Month Smiles – San Francisco CA – Jan 2012
As well as offering high quality cosmetic dentistry I have completed advanced courses at Dr Bob Khanna Training Institute in facial aesthetics using Botox® and dermal fillers and continue with post-graduate education in order to enhance my skills and knowledge.
I am a member of the British Society of Occlusal Studies (BSOS), the International academy of Advanced Facial Aesthetics (IAAFA), Member of the British Dental Association (BDA) and a member of the Faculty of General Dental Practice.
Out of work my time is spent with my wife and 3 children and when I am not running after the children I enjoy visiting the gym and playing football.